Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Wonderland

X
Good evening. It's a snow-covered Saturday night with freezing rain in tomorrow's forecast. If you're not familiar with the weather in Ohio, consider yourself blessed. I finally managed to get my catalog together after about five months of having it in the works.  The picture above made it to the front cover of the Winter '13/'14 Catalogue. It's definitely a low-budget catalog, but at least most of my products are in there and it gives me something to put in front of people.  I took the new catalogue with me today when I hosted a booth at the Asbury UMC Winter craft bazaar.  Sold a few items and did lots of networking, so just hoping to convert these leads into regular customers. 
The shop is all decorated for Christmas in preparation for the "Grand Opening" next week. 




Of course, I've been furiously preparing for the craft bazaar and grand opening as well as completing Christmas orders.  All in all, things have been going well--I'm just pretty tired. 

The class schedule is planned for January thru March and the Block of the Month project has been chosen. I'm feeling pretty accomplished at this time, not to mention my daughter and I have two batches of Christmas cookies made.  It can't get any better.  Well, the Elf on the Shelf could send out my Christmas cards.  I guess I'd have to buy them first! 

I hope this post finds you and your family healthy and happy this Christmas season.  This will probably be my last opportunity to post until after Christmas, so it is my sincerest hope that you enjoy a Merry Christmas.  The craziness of the season is part of what makes it all fun, but remember the Baby we celebrate who became the Savior of the world.  The Savior of you and me.  That's the true magic of the season. Good Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment